The Gujan-Mestras Tourist Office offers free, unlimited and secure Wi-Fi connection, accessible 24 hours a day!
Surf the net for free thanks to 80 Wi-Fi hotspots available throughout the Arcachon Bay.
The WiFi_Bassin_Arcachon network will remember you! After the first time you log in, you’ll be automatically connected on the same device whenever you’re near a Wi-Fi terminal, no matter which Bay municipality you find yourself in. Remember to relaunch your browser.
9 public Wi-Fi hotspots in Gujan-Mestras:
- Place de la Claire
- Gujan town hall and square
- Port of Larros (Esplanade des Ostréiculteurs, Maison de l’Huître)
- Maison des Arts and Gujan Train Station
- Bassin des Loisirs (entrance to amusement parks)
- La Hume Beach (supervised swimming)
- Tourist Office
- Chante-Cigale Sports Complex
- Saint-Exupéry Centre
How to get connected:
Enable Wi-Fi on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Locate a Wi-Fi access point using our signs and make sure you’re within 50 m of the hotspot.
- Select the “Wifi_Bassin_Arcachon” network and confirm your choice.
- Launch your web browser: it will automatically connect to the welcome portal.
You can now enjoy unlimited surfing, for free and in total security!
Find the list of all our Wi-Fi terminals at: http://www.bassin-arcachon.com/wifi